With powerful winds, hail, rain and possible tornadoes moving into the Carolinas on Thursday, a drone captured this aerial view of potentially dangerous storm clouds rolling through the area.
- What is causing Lebanon's power crisis?
- You need to make these Halloween treats from TikTok
- Watch Now: Miami begins work on the world’s first ‘Covid-ready’ skyscraper
- What’s behind the global energy crunch?
- Jupiter and Saturn greet the moon after sunset on Oct. 14
- From net neutrality to clickwrap: 10 major internet law cases since 2000