Italo Ferreira won surfing's first ever gold medal at the Olympics, but if the reaction in his home town is anything to go by, it won't be the last for Brazil, one of the world's top surf nations and a place where a generation of youngsters are at home on the waves.
- What is causing Lebanon's power crisis?
- You need to make these Halloween treats from TikTok
- Watch Now: Miami begins work on the world’s first ‘Covid-ready’ skyscraper
- What’s behind the global energy crunch?
- Jupiter and Saturn greet the moon after sunset on Oct. 14
- From net neutrality to clickwrap: 10 major internet law cases since 2000