A manuscript co-authored by Albert Einstein, offering a rare insight into the legendary physicist's thinking leading up to his general theory of relativity, was sold in an auction on Tuesday for $13.17 million.
- Gabrielle Union speaks out against the term ‘stepparent’
- Watch Now: How to avoid gift card scams, and more videos to improve your life
- 3. Thanksgiving Leftover Empanadas
- 1. Leftover Stuffing Waffles
- Recovery work continues 11 years after Gulf Coast oil spill
- Beware of the gift card scams over the holidays