A study commissioned by Fuzzy– The Pet Parent Company and conducted by OnePoll found that people didn’t anticipate spending so much money on their pet when they first brought them home, but now they spend a lot of money on them annually. Buzz60’s Johana Restrepo has more.
- 'Water's Soul' sculpture invites New Yorkers to stop, listen
- If you have a tiny bathroom, try these TikTok organization hacks
- Watch Now: Visually impaired thrill seekers go on skydiving adventure in Barcelona
- Bill Clinton: 'I'm on the road to recovery'
- Man creates hilarious costumes for his rescue dogs
- Watch Now: World's largest trees spared from wildfires, and more of today's top videos